Got a new job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Yeah well i got hired for a new job yesterday, cause Denny's is fucking gay, wait, serving food is gay. I am fuckin tired of people coming in in a shitty mood cuz they're hungry, then on the way out they try to be nice. and fucking old people who are hella picky with their food, then if its a little wrong they want it all done over and shit. there's a shitload more i could complain about, but i wont.

well, about the job, it's at Jiffy Lube. they are gonna have me full time, 5 days a week, and I'll start at 7.25 an hour. not bad for me cuz ill get steady hours, paid vacations and benefits, etc. Also, I will get raises, instead of working for min. wage like in a restaurant.

Oh well, i'm kinda stoked, jsut thought I'd share.

come change my oil bitch!1 :p

congrats on getting the job.. hope its a lil more fun then dennys :ghey:

Frankie P... get good products for your car... not DC everything

Don't put 5 quarts is a civic!! They also fucken do that shit in my old car! I was running synethic and the put it in by themselves...not the machine and the retard put 5 quarts in!!! I almost had a heart attack!!

Never again will I have somebody else cahnge my oil!

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@Oct 2 2003, 09:15 AM
uh, after the heart attack...couldnt you just drain it?

Maybe so but I did not relize it until I left and I saw the guy throw five emtey quarts away in the garbage! I could not believe it! I went though a stage of shock! I looked at my body and said "did that retard just put five quarts in my car? He said I do not think so! Maybe it was the truck that I was next to. I went home and checked my oil and sure enough it was my car who got that special care of five quarts!!

Dumbass, not like it's fuckin brain surgery. Yeah i dont think I'd want some of those guys messing with my car either. I dont even know why someone would pay 30 bucks to change oil anyways, thats expensive, but they say its because of the speed of service. i dont care though cause i guess we also get profit sharing too, so hell , jack those prices up.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 2 2003, 10:30 AM
I dont even know why someone would pay 30 bucks to change oil anyways, thats expensive, but they say its because of the speed of service.

I had no choice! It was the middle of winter and my rents do not let me use the garage b/c there is too much shit in there!

Otherwise I would of done it!

good luck with your new job,,serving is pretty good..

I read that the best job for someone that doesn't have a college degree is to try to be working in the flight control tower, I believe it pays 70k...not sure what other possible qualifications might be needed for it..

Back