Got a situation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
My buddy dated a girl. He's done with her. She approached me at the club a couple weeks ago. She likes me. I pretty much pushed her away. I'm 29. This girl is 21 and very hot. I got drunk Friday night, and my other buddy nudged me and told me to do it. I went home with her and we messed around. :everythingbutsex:

I like her, and she likes me. My friend is a good friend. Do I ask him for his approval, keep my mouth shut and walk, or what? They weren't all that serious, and he's already boning another girl, but I'm not the sneaky type around my friends. Bros before hoes, but I'm not sure if it's an issue.

I say tell him about it just to let him know if you guys are really close.

If they werent that serious im sure he'll give you the :thumbsup: and maybe even tell you to IDB double time for him.

Its better he finds out from you then from word of mouth. Thats what i would do.

yea man, doesnt sound like an issue to me. if he's already with another girl, i dont see a party foul; tell him ur seeing eachother tho, not in an asking for permission kind of way...in a yea me and (/insert name) are seeing eachother..shes teh hotness and gives good head

remember girls come and go but friends are forever. Dont lose a friendship over a chick...talk to him see what he says then make a decision.

Originally posted by lowandslow+Aug 15 2004, 05:14 PM-->
shes teh hotness and gives good head
[post=377188]Quoted post[/post]​
confirmed :thumbsup:

allbottledup
@Aug 15 2004, 05:19 PM
remember girls come and go but friends are forever. Dont lose a friendship over a chick...talk to him see what he says then make a decision.
[post=377191]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Been good friends for >8 years.

ask him.. chances are he won't give a shit.

and hell, when im nearing 30, and picking up 21 yr old catholic school girls in trouble............. ohh wait.... yeha, that won't happen.

DO NOT PASS UP THE OPPERTUNITY y0!

remember girls come and go...

not always, some just go. Others come and won't leave 'til they come again. Still other just won't ever leave..

But, I'd tell your buddy. If it bothers you enough to post the question here, then you feel like it needs sayin'.

thanks everybody. My friend just happed to drop in earlier. I left out the BJ part, but I told him about dancing. I asked him if he was done with her, and asked if it was ok. He said go for it.

So, I'm in business. :p

Shit, it ain't gonna lick itself, you need something like that around. Anyway bros before ho's means don't lose a friend over a bitch, he dumped her and is plugging a new hole, than fuck it.

The age doesn't matter at all. At 29, bagging a 21 year old would be prime. :)

And yeah, ask your buddy and see what he says. Definitely bros before hoes.

Back