Got an h22a complete swap for my b-day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats goin on fellas? well this is my first forum i have ever written so i will try to keep simple. i just bought myself the h22a complete swap from hmo. my old motor is already out so im pretty much ready to drop in the h22. my question is if their is any site (maybe w/pics) on how to hook up the cable tranny and wiring?i have done a 91 crx zc turbo swap w/ a buddy of mine but the h22 is totally different but im still doing the work myself on eg-si. i found the H22 bible :worthy: on an old forum that has helped alot so far.im trying to cover every base so i wont have any problems. i already purchased the teg and del sol radiator hoses. i also noticed that they sent me the original a/c compressor and that was a big surpise. i wanted to know if the orignal a/c would fit in my eg si. i have been researching and many people only have pwr steering but dont mention anything about the a/c. as for the suspension i have some skunk2 coilovers with tokico adjustbles. hope fully that will help me with the weight difference on the front suspension. while i was waiting for my motor to arrive, i also resurfaced my rotors since i cant buy the cross/slotted rotors right now, along with some new brakes frt, rear, and not to mention a tanabe hyper medallion exhaust. should i do 2half or 2one quarter of custom piping? ok well i know i got some more questions but i forgot some so hopefully u guys wont make fun of my curiosity but i just wanna do my swap right the first time.

electron-eg B)

Oh yeah i frogot to mention that my car was wrecked from the front so i did a 98 front end conversion. Will this modification affect me any or can i use it my advantage that it might give me some extra space?

electron-eg

well the motor is in! i had a little trouble but its in their. tomorrow ill finish the cv joints. i need help though on the electrical and the mods i need to do to bolt up the cable tranny to my stock shift linkage....

i know no one has replied but can someone please help me out and holla back?
thanks alot
electron-eg

bolt the tranny to your stock linkage????? ummm, that's not gonna work- Your stock linkage and shifter needs to be completely removed- Then you have to install the new assembly from the prelude completely

oh wait, sorry, completely misread that- yeah well, if you want step by step instructions if you haven't done it alreayd, email me and i'll write it all down for ya-

so basically hmo lied to my ass and now i have to look for 92prelude or 94accord and up shifter assembly or what?

someone hit me back. this is basically the only thing holding me back....
electron-eg

guys, i said f^ck!t. i just ordered from place racing the shift linkage. they said i use my stock shifter and i dont need to cut or drill anywhere(like if i would have got the prelude or honda shift mechanism/linkage. i asked them for pics of what i ordered but their site is down. anyone have a pic of theirs installed?

Back