got any b or d series stuff?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

moovs_hatch

i need some parts for my b18a1 motor...anyone got any

-motor mounts
-tranny
-v-tec head
-or what ever other stuff

or anything for a dx motor?
headers, turbo, vtec head....yea im just trying to do a mini swap....with my other car

Originally posted by moovs_hatch@Dec 16 2004, 07:24 PM
i need some parts for my b18a1 motor...anyone got any

-motor mounts
-tranny
-v-tec head
-or what ever other stuff

or anything for a dx motor?
headers, turbo, vtec head....yea im just trying to do a mini swap....with my other car
[post=433416]Quoted post[/post]​

OK I may be bale to help you out on some of those things, I have a 5 speed from a 99 civic with a B series the transmission has been cryo treated and rebuilt and well i odnt have a use for it anymore, I also have a V tech head off the same car a 99 civic si, it is like a brand new head it comes with cams and all. the motor it was taken out of had 23K miles on it. I was going to port and polish and build up the head but I ran out of money and just dropped a 50 shot of nitrous on my d series motor and im happy with it. I actually have a complete B18 motor for sale and a B20 motor if interested And id sell them well for what i have in them and its actually fairly cheap. hot me an email about this and ill hook ya up and i even have a hookup on shipping so were cool...

[/quote]

OK I may be bale to help you out on some of those things, I have a 5 speed from a 99 civic with a B series the transmission has been cryo treated and rebuilt and well i odnt have a use for it anymore, I also have a V tech head off the same car a 99 civic si, it is like a brand new head it comes with cams and all. the motor it was taken out of had 23K miles on it. I was going to port and polish and build up the head but I ran out of money and just dropped a 50 shot of nitrous on my d series motor and im happy with it. I actually have a complete B18 motor for sale and a B20 motor if interested And id sell them well for what i have in them and its actually fairly cheap. hot me an email about this and ill hook ya up and i even have a hookup on shipping so were cool...
[post=433455]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

yea umm how much for the motors?the b18 and/or the b20...yea i want the hook up...where are you located?yea i woulnt mind the motor...what does it include?...thanks man...

moovher

Back