Got Hooked...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Last night, i got hooked, literally. My fucking car got towed, and ofcourse i wasnt driving the stock CRX, its was the Sol. So heres the story.

At my girlfriends apt, visitor spots are all filled everynight with "extra" people that live there, but arent supposed to. So me, and many other people park in the entrance, which happens to be a fire lane. Nothing ever happens, been doing it for 2 months. Last night, fire trucks show up for about 5 minutes, i think about moving my car, but since they left so fast, decided not to, ofcourse, when i go to leave, all the cars that were there are gone.

Skip ahead past all the finding my car bullshit, when i go to pick it up, the asshole tells me its 160, including the extra 60 for my car being lowered. i come back with cash, now he tells me its 170. I tell him to fuck his hand, and show him the calculator with $159 still on it, and give him my 160. Now, not only does this crackhead insist on driving my car 10 feet from where it is, to where its "safe" for me to drive, he also tells me that if i find any damage, they arent responsible. When i tell him about the car being in gear, E-brake on, he says they dont break into cars to release those, but then he somehow opens the door, while im holding the key. This guy has no clue whats going on with his own company.

Alot of things basically went on, that i was too pissed off to remember, but what really got me was, as im getting in my car to leave, the fucking guy has the nerve to say, "Hey man, this is a nice car, whats under the hood, VTEC? Whatcha done to it?" I dont remember exactly what i said, but it was something to the extent of fuck off and gimme my keys. I couldnt fuckin believe these guys, dude at the counter had food stuck to his fuckin beard, real class A guys.

:cliffs: car got hooked, cost alot, guys at yard are complete assholes, wish it was next week when my buddies tow co. gets the police jobs, mucho $$$, oh, and P.S. dont park in fuckin fire lanes even if everyone else does, cuz theyll tow all your fuckin asses.

-Chris

At least you didn't get towed by ghey management for parking in someone else's spot. ( It happened to my old festiva and I had to pay 120.00

Originally posted by Blanco+Aug 12 2004, 05:53 PM-->
BlackFrog
@Aug 12 2004, 07:41 PM
and P.S. dont park in fuckin fire lanes even if everyone else does, cuz theyll tow all your fuckin asses.

-Chris
[post=376146]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I think I remember learning something about that in Kindergarten. Something about not jumping off a bridge. :p
[post=376164]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao: I jump off the bridge all the time. LOL.

But yeah, I worked for a towing company, and they're all fucking hicks, and that's hella cheap if you ask me. The tow company I worked for would have easily raped you for 320, and trust me, the faster you pay the cheaper. Every day is usually 40-100 bucks depending on car size. The tow can be upwards of 3 a mile and a hook up fee of 100 bucks for a lowered car because they have to flatbed.

Back