got my civic back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

I am so happy i took pics

s3f66013cdbbb2.jpg

s3f660167222f7.jpg

s3f6601537c847.jpg

Looks good....
how's the tranny?

keep me posted on engine progress [cough, cough] turbo [cough, cough]

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 15 2003, 12:22 PM
That's great, but when did you not have your civic and what happened to it?

well my tranny was shit and my clutch was bad my timing belt was going and my water pump was leaking and i needed to put my rear struts and springs in too( its a run sentance) it was only suppose to take a week it now has been 5 from the moment i droppend the car off.

my car seems to have more tq with the dx tranny and centerforce II clutch then my old stock cx clutch and tranny. my shifts come quicker too. i now shift to 2nd about 30 and bef0re i could take it up too 37 and now it seems to have more pull in 2nd gear.

got my civic back

when ever I read the title, I think of that ghey ass chillies song....

"I got my civic back, civic back, civic back..............."

Unless he got an engine swap that I wasn't aware of, he's still got the 70 HP shitbox CX engine... Just with a DX tranny now for slightly better gear ratios. ;)

you are right on... its still the shitty shit box d15b8

even if you got a d15b8 the car still looks nice. Lets just hope the next reason it's in the shop or taken off the road is for an engine swap.

he's puting the 16valve head off my old dx motor on at somepoint and I'm puting the presure on him to turbo it as long as he's going to be building the motor

i guess i am going turbo. i am picking up more parts soon :D

Back