1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got My Crx Back

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by delsolty, May 21, 2003.

1. delsolty

delsolty Senior Member

Yeah my Crx come back today, I got a 2in drop, and the catback done!!!! But the muffler don't fit in the back of the car right. It looks so gay, but sounds good. I'm getting $2,400 this summer for working. What should I do NEXTS???? Right now it has a ZC and I'am not swaping agina! I want to put diff cams and gears.

Yeah I really want to know what I should do nexts???? So if you have anything to say, just put it down

thx and later

2. sohcslammer

sohcslammer Senior Member

Use the correct forums. Cams are a good idea as well as header, intake, intake manifold, cam gears, ignition, boost, etc....

And "nexts" makes you sound like you have a lisp. We are not in 3rd grade. Use proper english please.

3. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

cool cool! next should be an intake. you should see a big jump in power since you are currently running a beefed-up exhaust with the stock air filter. the stock filter is keeping you from experiencing the full potential of your new exhaust.

4. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

5. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

I say build your own turbo kit on that ZC

Milan

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted