Got My New Boat!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

WHOOHOO!, just picked up my hull today, guy started out at $500, then droped to $300, and I took with $200 and told him all I could give him was $100, he pissed and moaned about it then finaly took it...its a 82 tunnel hull no motor 17' its a Stringer...plan on doing at min 80mph goal is 120....tomarrow the floor is coming out and then dropen in some new stringers and then gonna glass her up a new floor, but I will take pics tomarrow during the day for you all to see....

Sounds like you have some PLANS man.

What power source are you looking to?

Might I suggest a HONDA engine? :)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 24 2003, 03:10 AM
Sounds like you have some PLANS man.

What power source are you looking to?

Might I suggest a HONDA engine? :)

haha, naw its an o/b so plan on putting in a streight 6 or v 6 a min of 125.....maybe we should make a riced up honda boat...haha, I will get the hull.....who is getting the motor?

we had a bored and stroked 396 in our boat, i would get with it!

may i suggest a grand national v6? B)

There's some badass boat here at the local car shop...

It's got a B&M blown Chevy big block in it. I'll bet that thing tears ass around the pond...

dude, honda makes some damn sexy o/b engines. get a little 170 ( :) ) outboard and it will go, then do a O/B Vtec conversion :p so it has a 8000 RPM redline, get a loud exhaust, and a wing for downforce. Possible some stickers so people know its fast ( plus the added HP), and of course, get some shinny 17" heavy ass wheels for the trailer.

Sweet, good deal I hope to finish my boat if this 10 days of forecasted rain every breaks.
Honda does make o/b engines but they are expensive. They are very smooth and quiet.

Back