Got my ZC back!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolty

Yeah the boy I sold the CRX ZC to give me my car back. And I did not have to give him ANY MONEY back!!!!! His mom got mad cuz he got a speeding tricky doing 80mph in a 35mph. So she made him give the car back. I try to tell his mom she could take the money back. But she said NO!!! It was his money that he save for working over the summer. So now he gets no car and no money. Man that has to suck really bad!!! So the car is for sell if anyone would like it. Yeah one gay thing the dumb ass paint it all white on the inside. It looks like shit to me!!!! That takes the car down $1,000. Dumbass kid!!!!

hey, I would deal with white paint if I got the car back and all the cash...I'll give you 2 turntables and a mixer for your car plus an un opened/unused motherboard

:lol: never heard of anything like that before! sucks for the kid. his mom should have at least let him sell the car to pay the court costs. but i guess it was your lucky day.

damn. cant afford the whole car....how much for the motor, tranny, ECU, and axles ? or are you even willing to part it out ?

Damn you are a lucky mofo man. :D

Your lucky as hell man!!!

but you sold it to him for $4000?

damn he sure was a dumbass kid.

I live by Mobile AL and yeah I can get pics of the car, and yeah I sold the car for $4,000 and now asking $3,000.

So, you over-charged some punk ricer for your crx and now that he got fucked for $4000 you expect one of US to give you ANOTHER $3000 for it????? I am making the low-ball offer of $200 and this time I'm SERIOUS. You had better drop the price of that to like $1000 and smile. I don't really believe that ANY parent would make a financial blunder like that, whether they are mad or not. Most parents would just take the keys and put it up for sale or keep it in the garage or something. And if the kid REALLY spent his own money on it, then it's registered in his name. And his parents couldn't have done SHIT.

So, he GAVE you this car as a gift and it's now re-registered in your name? Did you get a new smog? Did you have to pay taxes on it again? How did you switch the title? I think this is a big fat pile of :bs:

that guy's mom is a frickin IDIOT...or richer than we all think :blink: ...and sochslammer does have some valid points about the title being switched back and forth. seems like BS....or the title wasnt even legal to begin with.

damn, i wish that happened to me, so i could make 7,000 USD on a car worth like 2,500:O

7,000 USD = like $11,000 Canadian! i could make a 12 second car for that:*(

i hate u asshat!

How about I just drive to Al and you give me the car. Then I give you my cashed paycheck and we call it even? You already made enogh. I need a new honda.

Back