Got Nawwwwwwws?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The response you'll get from others is just plain kewl! Ok, so what are you waiting for ? Be first to have the lastest streetware.... the BOSS NOSS !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

There is a really ugly accord in Charlotte that rolls down his window and sprays something that looks like nitrous out the window. It is really funny.

My name is Charlton Hamilton and I have pioneered the very first Nitrous Oxide Simulator...

...you may know me from other high performance accessories like the Simulated Intercooler, LED Exhaust Tips, and the wonderful Blow Off Valve Device.

Good God. And wasn't there a thread just a while back with a link to some kid that wanted this exact thing? I really am depresed now.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 18 2003, 12:06 PM
My name is Charlton Hamilton and I have pioneered the very first Nitrous Oxide Simulator...

...you may know me from other high performance accessories like the Simulated Intercooler, LED Exhaust Tips, and the wonderful Blow Off Valve Device.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good on ji!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 18 2003, 12:06 PM

:lol: hehehe Troy McLure was a great character (simpsons for those who dont know)

dude all of this simulated shit is getting out of hand. my little brother just ordered his "fake blow off valve". it took me forever just to get him to paint his windsheild wiper arms back to black, dont know how im gonna get him to loose the simulated blow off valve.

DAMNIT GUYS DONT MAKE FUN, I HAVE 1 OF THOSE, I JUST HOOKED IT UP TO A HOSE, RAN IT BACK THROUGH MY FIREWALL AND FILLED IT WITH Kool-Aid, so i can get a drink while racing. i think its the best thing ever, no more cupoholders for me.

the "smoke" is the purdge valve

the purdge valve is simply release valve on the nitrous line
before you race you open the purdge valve and "clear the lines"
this gets any condensation or old N2O out of the lines so you get a nice clean shot every time

when you release compressed gasses like this it creates a small cloud effect
(take the can of compressed air you clean your keyboard with turn it upside down and pull the trigger on it... this is what it looks like)
usually the purdge will be somewhere in the hood area

https://hondaswap.com/vids/GopedTake2.wmv

check out this video for a good visual of what im talking about

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jun 18 2003, 11:03 PM
DAMNIT GUYS DONT MAKE FUN, I HAVE 1 OF THOSE, I JUST HOOKED IT UP TO A HOSE, RAN IT BACK THROUGH MY FIREWALL AND FILLED IT WITH Kool-Aid, so i can get a drink while racing. i think its the best thing ever, no more cupoholders for me.

:thumbsup: Kool-Aid is the best cheap drink ever invented. Come on now, 10 cents a cup of sugar, some water and yhea a good time.

Back