got problem wondering if i can get help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chance21021

so i bought a 92 prelude with a h22 in it with a turbo. i was hoping to get to know more about it but in the proccess. didn't get to learn much before it messed up.

i bought the car for 1500 because the body was in rough shape. but since i know how to do some body work i took the challenge.

ended up, i got a little excited it being my first boosted car and now it started to smok heavily, i thought it had something to do with the $5 bottle that you put in ur gas to clean the lines lol but i guess not. so i let it sit for 2-3 days tried to drive it again. and now it wont start. feels like it lost compression or something but i don't exactly know about engines so i was wondering if someone could tell me what problem i caused.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

honestly it sounds like you bought a lemon. I would start by checking to see if i had good compression, or check fuel psi, it could be a lot of diffrent things really, maybe your dizzy died

Back