Got rid of my civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5genracer

Well anyway, I got rid of my 98 Dx hatchback before I went to basic training, and when I got home I bought a S2000. So far it has just showed me that I suck at driving, but I am getting better. Can't drive it now in the winter, so I am sure I will have to learn come spring again. Here is a few pics:

Old car:
gallery_3914_129_47699.jpg

New car:
gallery_3914_129_43387.jpg

gallery_3914_129_236.jpg

gallery_3914_129_89942.jpg

Everytime you buy a car with a red interior, God kills a Kitten.

I liked your hatch, man. The S2000 is a decent car, but that red totally kills it.

Sorry Guys, I'm a sucker for a red leather interior. Sweet ass ride man. I would have had her in black on red, but, meh, what are you going to do....

:thumbsup: for the S2k
:thumbsdown: for the red interior

I love my S2k, but there was no way in hell I was going to buy it with a red color scheme... just way too loud. It works for some people though!

I like but...but hey i like 16 year olds, cars with good sound systems and 300HP N/A H Series with a bottle...

dig the s2000. :thumbsup:

I looked at them awhile back and the red interior sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the black. but it is kinda different and not to many people will have the red

hope you dont catch a glare from the sun.. :laugh:

i like the interior. it makes his s2k look different from everyone elses.

To each his own on the red interior. It looks better in person than in pictures. Of course if I had know that you could get a blue ragtop from the factory, I would have gotten a blue one with blue leather and a blue top....or white with blue. Oh well.

Back