Got scammed by 96coupeb18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imlachg1

Thats right, about a month ago I bought a safc from 96coupeb18. Here is the link SAFC LINK and I haven't gotten it yet. I call him everyday, nutten. I email him everyday, nutten. I contacted paypal this morning. Anyone ever deal with him, know him or know of him. I know he lives in south carolina. Which is where I live. Anyone got his address. I'll hunt him down. Help me out. He scammed me out of 150 bucks.

Let me also add that I really am a nice guy. I gave him the benifit of the doubt. He contacted me once and said that he was going to ship it out about 2 weeks ago. From that point on he is unreachable. I tried everything. I really didn't want to go though pay pal but I have too. I'm a broke college kid and don't have alot of money. All I want is my safc. Thats all I want. Please help me out.

My fault, I was in a hurry to get the word out. If a mod would move this for me I would be thankfull. Thank you. Any more help would be great.

pm me his phone number i will see if i can get an address

Originally posted by imlachg1@Nov 6 2003, 07:32 PM
Can anyone track down his IP number. Anyone ever deal with this guy?

His IP means nothing. A, most IP address change so that doesn't help. Also, the IP address just means that he is apart of AOL or MSN ect. It can't give you "John Doe lives on 123 Main street Johnsonvile SC"

Yo man! i live in SC also if you need some help w/ a good ol country ass woopin let me know! im down for that shit! im in the upstate..

:angry:
His IP may be dynamically allotted via dhcp but his MAC his the same regardless. If you have a date, and a IP you can get a MAC but that generally requires knowing someone at the service provideder or someone who is just good like that. Also, the police can in some cases request that information nicely or with a court order. You can also long onto peoplesearch, yahoo, and phonelosers.org/pi and find lots of neat stuff. A lot of trouble to go through. I got scammed by a jerk in Tx for floormats of all things. I talked to the guys wife, and even heard about his new puppy so if ANYONE thinks they can tell a scammer from an honest joe think again. Good luck catching this mook. I'm near SC if you find em.

just wondering but what was his paypal account address???imwondering becuase i just got scammed for a intake manifold for 160 and was wondering if it was the same guy - thanks

Back