got speeding tickets? :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice. I can't get to 200... my gearing is too short. :)

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 29 2003, 02:00 PM
Nice. I can't get to 200... my gearing is too short. :)

:withstupid:

i would need to rev to about 12k to touch 200 <_<

brian you got ripped. i got a 71 in 35 and it only cost me $270 plus it was off my record so it didn't fuck up my insurence. i love the legal system. i also love my lawyer.

My brother did 52 in a 25 in a school zone during school hours. Only like 247 but in WA, you get to defer your first ticket, so you have a $67 fine and no ticket on your record.

I almost got a ticket for doing a run in a parking lot the day i got my car i wanted to see how fast it was i started at one end and got it up to 100 MPH and pulled the ebrake to turn around and then i see cop lights i didnt think it mattered cause it was like 3 am and the stores were closed and the cop let me go with a seatbelt ticket and said if he sees me speeding more then 10 over again that he would impound my car and take me to jail as far as that warning was concerned i was just glad that i didnt go to jail that night

Originally posted by red95solsi@Aug 29 2003, 02:21 PM
I almost got a ticket for doing a run in a parking lot the day i got my car i wanted to see how fast it was i started at one end and got it up to 100 MPH and pulled the ebrake to turn around and then i see cop lights i didnt think it mattered cause it was like 3 am and the stores were closed and the cop let me go with a seatbelt ticket and said if he sees me speeding more then 10 over again that he would impound my car and take me to jail as far as that warning was concerned i was just glad that i didnt go to jail that night

Punctuation anyone? I could understand what you said, but it makes it hard to read. A couple of commas or periods here or there would help dooooooooood.

DAYYYYYYUM!!!! that guy was sssssssmokin! he got off SOOOOO EASY!! my cousin got a ticket doing over 70 in a 50 (residential area) and it costs him $500!!!

also what i want to know is...how the hell did the cop catch him???????

$300
83 in a 60 construction zone. No workers. It was like 10:30 at night. Would have been going faster, but that's as high as cruise control would set. I had to drop a major deuce!

got a $98 ticket a month ago for doing 70 in a 35 :)

still sent the fucker in not guilty :D (havent gotten a court date yet)

Well, I try not to get busted but sometimes I get pulled over for the most random shit: seatbelt, no using turnsignals, littering (when i used to smoke), but all of them taken away from lawyer and yes the occassional speeding ticket.

Milan

we should have a contest to see who can get the highest ticket. then everyone helps pay for the winning fine. :lol:

Umm, after a point, you go to jail and they take your license away. I don't think you're going to pay for a chaffeur or any of that now will you?

ok people i have a court date coming up for doing a 100 in a minivan not the less this van that i named Aerostar SVT ran the quarter in like a 16.5-- but i still got a ticket for doing 30 over and i believe it going to cost me some money so it doesnt get on my licence but ohwell i keep driving the way i do because i have only had my accord for a week now and i got a ticket for 15 over 60 in a 45 because i was passing people going up hill it was fun but any how later

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 29 2003, 08:24 PM
DAYYYYYYUM!!!! that guy was sssssssmokin! he got off SOOOOO EASY!! my cousin got a ticket doing over 70 in a 50 (residential area) and it costs him $500!!!

also what i want to know is...how the hell did the cop catch him???????

Cops get all the cool cars, Vipers, Lambo Murcialagos...you name it, the fuckers are drivin it. :p

Disclaimer: I was kidding. :D

Back