Got the spoiler mounted....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Got it lined up with a ruler, drilled the holes, and took pics. looks mint. next step is finish prep and paint.

Spoiler%20On.JPG

Side.JPG

cool :thumbsup: ....now if only everyone else onthe sight would post all their pics of their cars with the girlfriends included....... :ph34r:

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 20 2004, 05:21 PM
cool :thumbsup: ....now if only everyone else onthe sight would post all their pics of their cars with the girlfriends included....... :ph34r:

difference here.

thats HER car. B)

clayton, its half sanded. it will be cream by the end of the week.

Chris NEVER resizes his pictures... lol. BTW, that's a nice pic of Brie. :)

i PAY for webspace, fuck if im resizing pictures. thats my cameras worst picture setting also. imagine if i used its capabilities and ran at full quality. once again i would like to thank my buddy mike from club si for providing me with a very nice digicam for super cheap.

the car looks and runs great for what it is, all original paint except for the front end. its going to make it to a DOW sometime this year... with me at the wheel. :ph34r: i dont really care much for drifting but i do like it in moderation. ill probably go when clayton makes the corolla debut, which is going to be very soon.

now if only i could find a front drivers seat for the bitch. we tried carpart.com Ji, it didnt do anything for us.

its a coupe spoiler.... it wont fit.

ill post pics of the mountage in the morning :)

i THOUGHT it was gonna work, but i need longer anchor bolts.

yay more lifesized pics that people need to scroll to the right for 3 fucking days to see :D

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jul 6 2004, 09:20 PM
its a coupe spoiler.... it wont fit.

ill post pics of the mountage in the morning :)

i THOUGHT it was gonna work, but i need longer anchor bolts.

then mine must be a non oem built to fit the hatch

s40bb405024a06.jpg

:shug:

you'll see it on saturday :)

That is a good colormatch, how'd you get it so close? Well, it looks close on my screen anyway. I don't like the cream color in general, not very sporty looking, but a nice looking car just in general. I got to ride in my buddy's 240 the other day, first time ever being in one. Do they all have HUD's and digital speedometers?

Edit, dude I just took another look at those pics, that Z in the background looks like it's lifted like 3 or 4 inches off the ground!!!

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jul 8 2004, 01:53 PM
That is a good colormatch, how'd you get it so close? Well, it looks close on my screen anyway. I don't like the cream color in general, not very sporty looking, but a nice looking car just in general. I got to ride in my buddy's 240 the other day, first time ever being in one. Do they all have HUD's and digital speedometers?

Edit, dude I just took another look at those pics, that Z in the background looks like it's lifted like 3 or 4 inches off the ground!!!

the whole car was painted less than 2 years ago. i just used an import enamel from the local auto store called "almond".

only the XE models have HUD and digital dash. the SE models dont. XE also comes with power mirrors, windows, and a sunroof.

FFCiv: your spoiler looks more round. im not doubting the OEM fit. the 240 on the right has the spoiler that i wanted her to originally get. silvia spoilers own.

Back