Gotta sell the Lude ::sniffle::

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hows about $2500, but i'm neg, i just need some moving money and money to put into my next car.

Oh, nevermind. I thought you were going to sell it cheap. You've got some buyers lined up so hopefully you'll get a good deal.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 1 2005, 02:01 PM
Oh, nevermind. I thought you were going to sell it cheap. You've got some buyers lined up so hopefully you'll get a good deal.
[post=506217]Quoted post[/post]​

how about $1700?

1700 for a non running prelude.... :unsure: I'm going to lowball you really bad, you're going to be better off selling it to who you originally intended.

If you knew how much I paid for my old 92 (hint hint* well under 1k) you would shit yourself. The kid I sold it to for 2k rags the hell out of it now too.

yeah, def. not under 1k, sorry, i got someone lined up for $1200 no problem, but hey, if you want a '90 miata, it works!!, needs a new top, new right fender, paint, and some body damage on the right quarter panel, let me know, ummmm...$800 interior is in good condition except for a rip on the drivers seat, i just put new front rotors and pads on, and it comes with some KYB shocks that i haven't put on yet.

oh shit...

is this the spec miata shell??? :ph34r:

how bad is the damage? cosmetic, or is stuff bent?

:shocker:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 1 2005, 01:22 PM
oh shit...

is this the spec miata shell??? :ph34r:

how bad is the damage? cosmetic, or is stuff bent?

:shocker:
[post=506265]Quoted post[/post]​

God dammit B, do you REALLY need to build a spec miata???

if you can get it to oregon yourself, i'll think about it.

first off, i bought the miata the way it is only like 2, maybe 3 mos. ago, i did nothing to it, just an oil change and the front brakes.

ok, it runs pretty good, as far as i know the guy kept up on the oil changes and everything like that, it is about half painted (it all chipped off apparently) has some rust spots but no holes or anything, the top def. need to be replaced, and no, you cant just replace the window in this case, i dont think the quarter panel can be fixed like a normal dent, a flat bed (i was told this was the reason he sold it to me) backed into it, so imagine ,like, a crease a couple of inches above the wheel, hard to explain but i hope you get the idea, needs passenger fender, mx-5 possibly m-spec or something, i'll get back to y'all on that one, and cant forget the KYB not installed yet.

ummm, thats about it. all in all, its not bad, def. a blast to drive too, handles like a bitch!!!!

$700 sounds good

If I had a way to get it cross-country without driving it myself, I'd take you up on it. Never fear, though, Brian of the Bottomless Pockets seems interested. :lol:

Oh yea, Brian will end up buying it.

I would but I don't think I want another project. But that's really tempting.

Back