Gran Turismo Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive been a GT fan since the first ones release in 1999, but since owning Forza im partial to both. GT wins in the Graphics section but Forza takes the win in the engine swap part. Also like the damage effect on Forza. never been fond of hitting a wall 200mph plus and boucing off. Now if they can get the rollover and explosion effect that would be the shit.

I'd love to see actual damage. Smack a wall at 100mph and the car is totaled. Get 500 credits from the scrap yard for it. That would make for much better game play in my opinion. You would have an actual ass-pucker factor.. Building up enough credits for a million dollar ride, dumping 400k worth of parts into it, then cornering the bastard at its absolute limits two feet from concrete barrier..

When 5 comes out I'm going to try to get the G25, unless there is something better. I never wanted a racing wheel until they had a working clutch, and now they do.

Edit: That dudes set up would work if you like driving a mac truck.

Back