Gran Turismo Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol, Ill hafta go dig mine out and see what cars I have.

I usually play GT3 cuz Im a drift pro with the Trueno (SP?) AE86 lol.

OK here we go. wed. night photo shoot:D

IMG0004.jpg

IMG0005.jpg

IMG0006.jpg

IMG0007.jpg

IMG0008.jpg

I"m glad so many people on this forum are haters. No one cares about fucking Forza when GT pictures are requested, jesus. I'll try to get my old GT4 file of my first or second HDD. I can't wait for the full version of 5.

Me too. I'm tired of like 4 different tracks. I have gone back to GT4 until the full version comes out in like 2010.

I hope it's not until 2010. I might die, haha. I had last heard it was supposed to come out finally this year, but who knows. All I know is they better not fuck up seeing as how much Sony has been on the PS3.

I need that damn game.... and a ps3... and to finish that god damn 1000mi race!!!! Who the fuck said that was a good idea? I've been working on that on and off for a damn year now.

I'm doing this round "Team Honda". I copied an old card with a shit ton of cars and credits and all the licenses.. Sold off everything, and now have a fully sponsored honda team. Going to try to beat the entire game using only hondas (except those races where it simply isn't possible, such as trucks and boxter, etc) I even used an element awd for the 4wd stuff (because that 4wd acura concept is pure shit), its working so far!

The real fun will be pitting a raced out NSX against the R92CP and friends in the final stages of the game. The NSX is a damn good car at lower power levels, but at 1000hp, its a beast that I still haven't dialed the garbage out of.

I'm doing this round "Team Honda". I copied an old card with a shit ton of cars and credits and all the licenses.. Sold off everything, and now have a fully sponsored honda team. Going to try to beat the entire game using only hondas (except those races where it simply isn't possible, such as trucks and boxter, etc) I even used an element awd for the 4wd stuff (because that 4wd acura concept is pure shit), its working so far!

The real fun will be pitting a raced out NSX against the R92CP and friends in the final stages of the game. The NSX is a damn good car at lower power levels, but at 1000hp, its a beast that I still haven't dialed the garbage out of.

On Forza?

Seems possible, the only flaw I see is the Indy car race...ahh just pretend its a honda. :)

I had a pic like that or an eg. I'll try and find it.

Back