great 94 ex cheap taking trades

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey what’s up people I have a car im trying to sell or trade let me know what you got and I will deliver all the way to nj parts of pa and parts of ct and up state ny. Pics up tonight after work

Year: 1994
Make: Honda
Model: Civic EX 2 door
Tranny: Automatic
Motor: D16z6 With about 200k miles on it but only 30k since the head gasket timing belt and major overhaul service (have documentation to prove all service)

The cars is all primed ready for paint not one ding dent or scratch no rust shaved moldings new rear bumper new hood mugen front and rear lip m3 carbon m3 mirror (all Hooked Up) Has a full Exhaust system brand new including a 2 piece 4-2-1 race ss header and a nice race muffler all system is stainless steal with a custom intake all new brakes all around 4 wheel disk brakes tires have 90% tread left all new parts under the consist of new distributor with a new ignition coil ignition control module new plugs (ngk’s) wires fuel filter pcv valve new fuel pump new ICV (Idle Control Valve) Rebuilt fast valve New battery new fuel pump relay and main relay has a carbon fiber shift knob and boot to make it look like a Manuel includes a dual deck with ipod input (or any mp3 player) new radiator and overflow catch can. I’m looking to get 2000 OBO or trades im getting a del sol next week so parts for that swaps anything just let me know what you got I will also trade for a bigger family car for my sister needs to be an automatic. Call or email me any time
Cell: 631-672-7199
AOL: Allcitynassau
Email: allcitynassau@aol.com
Location is Lake Grove Ny, that’s in eastern long island Suffolk County
Name: Sal Evangelista

I have a 1997 civic DX sedan, auto, clean, runs great, 227,000 on car, 75,000 on new motor. MIGHT be willing to trade, let me know.

Back