Great Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I spoke with a friend today about my X who I broke up with in May. He spotted her in the Mall with her new boyfriend, whom he described as having "Extreme Camero Mullet". After speaking with some mutual friends I found out this guy is an unber :mullet: loser. So why did I post this?

Because we always have people on here complaining about how there life and girl situations suck. Just remember that for as bad and down as you might feel, sometimes all it takes is looking at where the ther person ended up to make you feel good about yourself again. :lol: ... does this make me evil?

Hell naw! Just makes you an average guy :D As for the mullet man, if ya had some midnight recon or special ops (insert hair clippers and hostage situation), that would make you evil, but a damned fun evening to be had by all :ph34r:

i see my X walking all the time. bowlegged none the less, but yea, walking :lol:

i dont see my ex at all. shes very childish. i saw her at subway a few weeks ago...

EX: i thought you fell off the side of the earth?
me: thats a threat coming from you, since the earth is round! no wonder you didnt graduate high school!
EX: i hope you die...

stupid bitch. she caught herpes from fuckin so many guys, but she was a freak in bed. glad i got to hit it before it got tainted.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 22 2003, 02:52 AM
i dont see my ex at all. shes very childish. i saw her at subway a few weeks ago...

EX: i thought you fell off the side of the earth?
me: thats a threat coming from you, since the earth is round! no wonder you didnt graduate high school!
EX: i hope you die...

stupid bitch. she caught herpes from fuckin so many guys, but she was a freak in bed. glad i got to hit it before it got tainted.

Speaking of... One of my x's became a HUGE coke head, so badly that she had to have reconstructive surgery done on her sinus's and she also got several nice diseases over the 2 years after I broke up with her.

The knowledge of her demise was OH so comforting. ;)

She got :owned:

:werd:

Ya, almost all of of X's either self destruct or marry within a year of seperation.

Back