Greatest band thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pearl Jam - 7
Journey - 15 SAVE....for B. :D
Alice in Chains - 2 KILL :sniper:
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 6

I cant believe metallica made it to the best band list, they suck 10 pounds of shit through a cocktail straw on a daily basis ever since they started recording the black album.

Pearl Jam - 6 kill
ac dc -5
Alice in Chains - 2
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 6

Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey

one step ahead of you bud. I am pretty sure we had planned on hitting that next week...I think. don't get me wrong I have seen arch enemy, black daihlia murder, canifex, and a couple other death metal bands I can't think of.

I just saw black dahlia. Awesome!

hell yeah. me and a buddy went into the pit he came out with a concusion. it was his first metal concert he was cocky. but yeah yesterday Suicide Silence tore it up, 36 Crazy Fists was good, the pit for the Red Chord was crazy, Disturbed was sick, Suprisingly after hearing Slipknot puts on a good live show even my brother who is a self-proclaimed maggot said Disturbed put on a better show. By the way that is supposed to say Carnifex not canifex. I moshed for every band that didn't play on the mainstage (didn't have pit tickets) today I can barely lift my arms lol.

Let's see if I got this right now....
Pearl Jam - 6
ac dc -5
Alice in Chains - 3 save
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 5 kill

Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey

I just saw black dahlia. Awesome!

hell yeah. me and a buddy went into the pit he came out with a concusion. it was his first metal concert he was cocky. but yeah yesterday Suicide Silence tore it up, 36 Crazy Fists was good, the pit for the Red Chord was crazy, Disturbed was sick, Suprisingly after hearing Slipknot puts on a good live show even my brother who is a self-proclaimed maggot said Disturbed put on a better show. By the way that is supposed to say Carnifex not canifex. I moshed for every band that didn't play on the mainstage (didn't have pit tickets) today I can barely lift my arms lol.

Extol and Children of Bodom are my two favorite metal bands, Extol somehow uses a violen in some of thier stuff and its amazzing, and COB has their on style of puttuing every form of metal into one.

Pearl Jam - 6
ac dc -6 SAVE They are the only rock band to never write a ballad.
Alice in Chains - 1 KILL
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 6

Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey

Pearl Jam - 5 kill
ac dc -6
Alice in Chains - 2 save
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 6

Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey __________________

Extol and Children of Bodom are my two favorite metal bands, Extol somehow uses a violen in some of thier stuff and its amazzing, and COB has their on style of puttuing every form of metal into one.

I fucking love COB. COBHC FTMFW! Alexi Laiho is fucking unbelievable. His ESp signature guitar is fuckin' nasty. OMGZBBQ!!

Pearl Jam - 5 kill
ac dc -7 SAVE :D
Alice in Chains - 1 KILL :sniper:
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 6

Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey

Pearl Jam - 4 kill
ac dc -7
Alice in Chains - 2 save
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 6

Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey

:orly: Another Alice save, eh? :D

Pearl Jam - 4 kill
ac dc -8 SAVE
Alice in Chains - 1 KILL :sniper: :axe: :yarly:
Smashing Pumpkins - 5
Nirvana - 6

Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey

Mother @#$@#%@%$ I can't re-edit my freakin' post! STUPID COMPUTER!

I mean to take the "kill" off Pearl Jam...for now. :D

i want save them that may times in a row but there far better than pearl jam and nirvana combined lol

Pearl Jam - 4
ac dc - 8
Alice in Chains - 2 SAVE
Smashing Pumpkins - 4 KILL
Nirvana - 6

----------------
Beastie Boys
Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Pink Floyd
RHCP
Journey