Greddy Emanage Ultimate, anyone useing one or have info?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

muzeii

Hello all, I've been posting on and off for awhile, current condition: running my JDM b18c swap in an eg with a chipped p28.

She's been running fine off the basic chip that's in the ecu, but now that i've rounded out some other concerns around the car and everything is solid, I'm turning back towards engine tuning. I have the opportunity to pick up a Greddy emanage ultimate from a fellow tuner, I'm considering this as a very valid option instead of taking it to a shop for them to try and "retune" or "rechip" the ecu that i have. I have many aftermarket parts under the hood and i feel/know they are all not working together to their full potential. I want to resolve this and create a well rounded and running machine. I've spoken to a few local shops and I worry about how much they know about my setup and whether or not they will provide me with a quality service... I'm very competent when it comes to wiring and electronics so i'm not worried about the install, just about the using of the software after the fact to tune the motor.

Anyone have experience with it or have any insight? thanks.

Back