Greddy kit in a 94 ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RufusAZ

OK, I hope this hasn't been covered before too many times.. (I did a search :huh: )

Anyway, how can I put the Greddy turbo kit in a 94 ls teg? What is the workaround for the obd1 thing? I know it wont be carb legal but I just want it to work..

I don't mind the fact that you cant crank the hell out of the boost. My car still has a stock bottom end with a ton of miles.... :)

Thanks for the help...

If it is a b- series kit you should be able to just bolt the thing on, you may have to modify the intercooler pipes a lil.
With this OBD1 question, are you talking about greddys lil blue box? I dont know if that is for OBD1 or 2, really, i dont think that it matters. I woiuld ditch it anyways and get a Hondata for your car, cheap and powerful. or if that is to much, ditch those 310cc injectors that the kit comes with, get some DSM 450cc injectors for about $50, and a SAFC for 200 to 300 max. hope this helps.
If your kit is for a b series motor, Everything will bold right on to your b18b LS motor. You should be good.

My issue is that it is carb legal for the 96 and up integra LS. I know I can probably modify it to work in my obd1 car but I want to make sure it's an easy fix before I buy one. I'm sure the obd2 turbo kit in an obd1 car would make it lose its carb legal status.

Back