1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Injector connector 1990 Civic D15B Question

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Thurobred, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Thurobred

Thurobred Thurobred

Can any one tell me which green injector connection plugs where? I heard that these two connectors are interchangeable...Is this true? On a stock 1.5 liter Civic LX I have two injector connectors that are green... After we swapped engines this past weekend I mixed the connectors up...now i don't know which green connector goes where. I can't figure it out because they both fit each other and i want to be sure these injectors are wired the right way...but how can tell? Does it matter? Isn't one of the two injectors a Cold Start injector? The car idles with either combination of plug and play that i try? Oh yeah we switched a blown D15B engine for the same thing with only 80,000 miles I think the new engine is a JDM it has a silver valve cover instead of the blown original motor's black valve cover. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :ph34r:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted