1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gremlin Hatch

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by slayer1927, Jun 20, 2011.

1. slayer1927

slayer1927 New Member

Ok so time to show you all my 1989 ef hatch :(

When I got the hatch it was pretty ugly it still is but runs so much better and is better shape then when I bought it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got a good price for my area spent 1500 to get it came with alot of extra parts

filters heads , intakes, and much more sold most so the car cost around 1200 after selling all the parts I didn't need.

Came with some "nice" 13 inch rims with new tires . Sold them for 100 got the new times with tires from a friend for 30 bucks of his ek .:)
    [​IMG]

A little paint and some new tires.
    [​IMG]

Had a few different systems in my car.

2 Fi x series subs 12's 1200 rms amp.
    Not to bad but to much for the car.

Got a kicker l7 made custom box for it and it was good but way to much for the car so I sold it and got rid of all the sound systems.
    [​IMG]

Now this last week been tucking some wires making it look good and getting some dents out so this summer I can paint it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have to get some more wire to finish this part.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Took the stock head liner out going to get it covered this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New shifter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Took ac system out of friends might but it in mine since it's 100 plus here in florida.

[​IMG]
    Keeped the second battery for now till I can get the battery relocate to work right.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]:p

So let me know what you think so far still have alot of work and money to put into it .

I'm hoping to get everything I want done within a year that includes the motor swap and full paint job small sound system that is light and I want to get new seats. Big thing right now is to get a good deal and get the money for everything.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  2. civicb16

civicb16 New Member

looks good man i wanna to do the same for my civic but its a coupe though

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted