ground wires kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96civyhb

Hi I just had a question that I could not find and answer to in the search. I have an evo V III and I have a grounding or earthing kit for it that connects from the batter to both driver and passanger fenders and everything in between(fender to battery, battery to tranny, tranny to head, head to intake manny, manny to firewall, firewall to fender) and I was wondering if there is anything like that for egs and eks. I know I have seen a few "universal kits" but of course the best fit would be a kit made for the car. So can someone help me out with a website or even sometimes people make their own kits and sell them on enthusiest boards like this. Thanks for your time

hmm i dont know if there is a specific kit.but i made my own and it loos a lot better that most kits. 4g wire, male conectors and heat shrink tubes and it looks pretty damn professional.

shit man just go to home depot and get a few feet of 8 guage wire, and some crimp ends and call it a day, it is the easiest shit to do.

Originally posted by PHOBIA@May 12 2004, 10:33 AM
hmm i dont know if there is a specific kit.but i made my own and it loos a lot better that most kits. 4g wire, male conectors and heat shrink tubes and it looks pretty damn professional.

thats what i did, easiest and perfect fit :thumbsup:

eh i used 6 gauge but what the hell 8 works to.
its seriously simple jusy get some big ass wire and start removing your ground wires the size them up cut and crimp,done and done.

Do grounding kits just replace the oem ground wires already on your car, or do they have extra ones? I am confused about those things.

Originally posted by 96civyhb@May 12 2004, 01:27 PM
I have an evo V III and I have a grounding or earthing kit for it

use that diagram and make one. thats what i did for my mirage. i used 4ga wire.

Back