Groundfish Motorsports

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Groundfish

Groundfish
Hi All,

My name is Jeff Wright and I've recently purchased an '87 CRX Si, race prepared for the SCCA ITB class. It has 130 000km of RACING on the clock.

The interior is fully stripped out and a rollcage, fire bottle and kill switch installed.

According to the rules of the class, pretty much everything else is STOCK!

I race at my local road racing facility Atlantic Motorsport Park, in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia. If you're in the Maritimes, or are thinking of visiting "Canada's Ocean Playground" ;) (It's beautiful here - lots of "rocks, water, trees", beaches, surfing, waterskiing, canoeing, fishing, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, etc), you owe it to yourself to come and check out the only permanent road racing track east of Montreal and north of Loudon, NH.

We have a primitive site here : Atlantic Motorsport Park Official Website , and our sanctioning body, Atlantic Region Motor Sports (ARMS) has a useful site here: Atlantic Region Motor Sports, Inc. . For those who are also into sport bikes, the regional sanctioning body is the Atlantic Motorcycle Competition Riders Association (AMCRA) and their site is here: amcra.

As a new racer and non-mechanic (even though a manual came with the car), I'm sure I'll be leaning on the community for technical and broad-spec knowledge of these...entertaining...wee beasts.

Please have patience if my questions seem a little juvenile...'cuz HEY, I'm new here:lol: .

Cheers (and please vote for my car),

Jeff

Back