Groundhog Day y0!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
anyone catch if the little fucker saw his shadow?? :unsure:

I have to agree with B on this one...cold is a very good excuse...i'd rather be able to feel my fingers as I'm wrenching on something. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 2 2004, 12:32 PM
I have to agree with B on this one...cold is a very good excuse...i'd rather be able to feel my fingers as I'm wrenching on something. :)

:no: there is no excuse. if i had all the parts to build a 400 hp sol id work in a fucking blizzard outside.

Originally posted by xyswany+Feb 2 2004, 12:43 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 2 2004, 12:32 PM

:no: there is no excuse. if i had all the parts to build a 400 hp sol id work in a fucking blizzard outside.

Thats you. Not me. I swear I'm a cold blooded creature...I need an external heat source to keep from freezing to death. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 2 2004, 12:30 PM

Thats you. Not me. I swear I'm a cold blooded creature...I need an external heat source to keep from freezing to death. :)

Me too... I'm so damn skinny I shiver like a chihuahua in anything under 50 degrees F. :)

watched the weather report, is sure is damn cold up north this year, holy shitzz..

<-- for once enjoying tropic 60degree south FLA weather

Originally posted by JDMilan@Feb 2 2004, 07:49 PM
watched the weather report, is sure is damn cold up north this year, holy shitzz..

<-- for once enjoying tropic 60degree south FLA weather

...bastard ;)

ah, but when you warm up numb hands and they burn, that's priceless.

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Feb 2 2004, 07:52 PM
If your fingers go numb, it doesnt hurt when you bust your knukles up against something sharp when the wrench slips. :lol:

But I find in the winter when your hands are numb and the wrench slips you are ten times more likely to bust your knuckles open.

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Feb 2 2004, 07:52 PM
If your fingers go numb, it doesnt hurt when you bust your knukles up against something sharp when the wrench slips. :lol:

its true.

i fucked up a knuckle this weekend under the 240, it didnt even bleed till i was done and went inside to warm up. <_<

Back