Growing Up Gotti

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

What qualifies these jokers to get paid mad, when they seem extremely rich, to do a wanna be "Osbornes?" the "boys" seem like they need a seriouy ass beating

the mother on the show, is the daughter of the mob's former godfather known as john gotti.

wow crime sure does pay.. anyway, how come theyre so rich? i mean obviously through the crimes that john gotti commited, but shouldnt all that get copped when he got arrested, if he did?

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 27 2004, 02:58 PM
wow crime sure does pay.. anyway, how come theyre so rich? i mean obviously through the crimes that john gotti commited, but shouldnt all that get copped when he got arrested, if he did?
[post=395324]Quoted post[/post]​

Its hard stuff to prove. I think he got nabbed on racketeering or tax fraud, which is what all the big guys get nailed on. If they can't prove that the money is bad money, they can't take it away. The wonders of keeping everything quiet and having your money laundered.

Originally posted by non-stop@Sep 29 2004, 05:18 AM
The mom is an "author" that gets paid well outside of her dads fortune from crime.
[post=396130]Quoted post[/post]​

thats right! doesn't she own enquirer or some shit? star? some magazine like that.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 27 2004, 03:58 PM
[post=395324]Quoted post[/post]​

Shes an editor for Star magazine amongst other things

Back