GS-R 2 Door or 4 Door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you like the 4 door... get it
if you need a 4 door... get it
if the 4 door just makes more sence to you... get it

theres plenty of potential for it
im sure you are not trying to make an all out race car out of it, so who gives a fuck about some SMALL disadvantages

Originally posted by FakeTypeR@Mar 22 2004, 04:53 PM
hey Rev8k why would u buy a intake and a turbo...thats kinda waste of money to buy a intake if ur turboin ur car

uh...why is that an intake will help the car breathe easier just like an exhaust setup will...

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 24 2004, 03:39 AM-->
FakeTypeR
@Mar 22 2004, 04:53 PM
hey Rev8k why would u buy a intake and a turbo...thats kinda waste of money to buy a intake if ur turboin ur car

uh...why is that an intake will help the car breathe easier just like an exhaust setup will...

Yeah but his point is that the car breaths threw the turbo, its like one or the other not both. You either have an intake pipe coming of the throttle body for an N/A set up or a charge/IC pipe for a turbo set up.

mmm turbo intakes....

DSC00549.JPG

i got a 4-dr sleeper and i love, everyone else hates it. my car is hooked up and everyone thinks its slow....but hahaha...guess who gets the last laugh....get it and have fun with it

i know the 4dr. isint much slower or anything then the 2dr....i was just making the point that there is a diffrence.....thanks to a few for pointing out the intake/turbo factor...its a waste of money to go buy a intake and then buy a turbo next week...

Back