GSR blades weigh???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97DXcoupe

GSR Swapped/Gutted
im looking for the weight of a GSR blade, w/ or w/o a tire. Thanks.

i wanna see what the difference is between a different set i was looking at.

oh, and WTB a set of polished GSR blades :D

thats all i will ever put on my cars is falken street or strip
i really digged the last 3 sets of my General Exclaim UHP's.. man those things were incredible. they OWNED in the rain, never hydroplained. tire felt really good, super quiet, and got 22k or better on my sets.. but i didnt track them, just hardcore road raging :D

Nice, thanks for the link. +rep to you.

Edit: Well, I would give you some, but it looks like I have to wait to give you more.

No problem, did you ever get that smell out of your car?
+rep for trying

Working on it, I've yet to get any of that special smoke stuff. But with daily febreze and three different air-fresheners it seems to be going away. One of these days I'll get some of that smoke stuff, I just want to get stuff that I can just spray on the carpets and it'll absorb the smell from the seats. I don't really want to have to spray that stuff on my leather seats. Don't really want to know what it'll do to them.

Yokohama AVS ES100. I had them on my DD and really liked them. I have Dunlop Direzza DZ101s on it now and I like them a lot as well.

Yokohama AVS ES100. I had them on my DD and really liked them. I have Dunlop Direzza DZ101s on it now and I like them a lot as well.

how is the sidewall flex?? and what size you runnin? 205-50-15?

i was looking at getting my 4th set of General Exclaim UHP's.. amazing tire, great grip WET or DRY, hook up very well, cheap, and i get 22,000 miles off a set with VERY "spirited" driving :driver:

oh and the last three sets i ran were 205-40-17 on a backyard suspension setup. i can do my own alignments pretty well, was taught how to back in my old auto tech classes back in high school by a ex-racer :)

Last edited:
Back