GSR book/info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brianfg

I am planning on putting a boosted GSR b18 into a 2000 civic. I was wondering if you guys know any good books that describe this swap. Things like wiring and senors is going to be a real problem, because I've never worked on an honda engine. Also, the engine will probably be professionally built, overbored, ect. and will only come with the block and ported cylinder head. Although money is not a huge issue, I'd rather put the engine in myself then pay someone else, think you guys can probably relate. I thought about a Chilton manual, but wondered if you guys had a better book in mind. Thanks in Advance

Buy a helms. You can either get them online, or at honda. They are 23472390847029384x better then chilltons or any of those other POS. They are normally about 1500 pages and have every little fact you need to know.

I would not just buy a Block and a head and peice it together that way. Your going to spend thousands more then if you just buy a swap that has blown rings or something like that.

http://www.helminc.com

and you want the servce manual

if you don't want to buy 2 (one for chassis, one for motor) you can probably get away with getting the 99-00 civic si manual and kinda figure out the gsr differences

Back