gsr build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

i have a b18c1 in a 93 dx hatch. in my town there are a lot of fast civics and i am in thew slower % of them and since winter is coming up. and there wont be any races, so this seems like the time to build it up.

im new to the whole building thing. orig. i was going to boost a d15b with a hmt kit that i put together and i was going to run on stock internals. but now that i have a newer "better" motor i want to know what my options are for building.

this is what i want out of my car. its my daily so its gotta be reliable, around 230-250hp and in the 13s.(im late to work alot and i have a straight 2 mi strip to work)

i have seen people talkin about puttin a b16 head on with c/itr pistons diff cams and stuff like that. so if you guys could point me in the right direction thatd b great.
:worthy:

:werd:

Just turbo what you have. 250whp is easy as pie on a stock GSR block. Don't bother swapping the head to a B16.

I "had" before proper tuning 228 whp with stock internals in my LSTurbo, I think I could have squeezed another 22 hp out of it if it was tuned properly.

Your looking at an easy 250 with the GSR.

is boosting the b series as easy as the d? cuz i know your can just slap on a t25 440s ic and an afc hack and get some good power on a d w/ stock internals. but what internal work would i have to do? or does the same "no more than 10psi on stock internals" rule aply to b series also

Boost the GSR. Easy HP

Buy a ITR tranny or SIR tranny with LSD

Get a Hondata S200 w/boost option

Have it tuned

Have fun!

Back