gsr in ek problem!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrswap2004

WELL I HAVE A EK WITH A 95 GSR MOTOR.. AND WOULD U GUYZ THINK IT SHOULD BEAT A RSX TYPE S.. CAUSE I THINK SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH MY CAR.. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT CARS.. I ALSO RACED A 2001 GSR WITH A CLUTCH AND HEADERS.. MINE WAS ONLY ALL MOTOR SWAP.. AND I LOST... MY CAR IS RUNNING WITH OBDll.. CAUSE IF A HATCH WITH A B16A2 MOTOR COULD BEAT GSR LIKE NOTHING.. I'M SURE MINE SHOULD SMOKE IT.. BUT SOMETHINGS WRONG... I NEED A GOOD ADVICE.. I WILL APPERICIATE IT.. PLEAZZZ.... :(

for one thing never post in all caps, it looks stupid... and second, you can't race a automatic and expect to beat a car with a manual. you have very similar engines if not the same. (kinda rusty on engines and what car they come from.)you lose tq with an automatic. did you get the correct ecu for the motor you received? 92 to 95 is obd1. obd2 is 96 to 01.you should have the obd1 p72 (unless it is an obd2 with a conversion harness.) if it's a manual that is.(not sure on eco code for auto.) check that first. next start checking the basics. it could be that your car just needs a tune up. after that run a diagnostics on it. if everything is kosher(srry if you're jewish) then i'd start adding upgrades(cai, header, exhaust, cam gear, ect)to swank some of those other bastards.

Last edited:
Back