Gsr Parts 4 sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Im parting out a 94 gsr. everything is for sale,,......Interior, exterior parts. No engine..I used it on my civic.....! :D

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 29 2004, 09:30 PM
how much for the guage cluster?
[post=409374]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn it.......I forgot to mention that....I 'm Using it on my civic,...

Sorry.........

1994 Gsr parts for sale ..Really cheap......Interior, exterior parts..No engine.....

I need to get all this stuff out of my garage before my wife kills me....Its all legit, nothing is stolen...It comes from a wreked Integra gsr which i bought a couple weeks ago... Everything must go.
Make an offer,,...IM not good with prices,,,,....
I have Pics If needed.....

:wavetowel2:

since the car was wreked on the pass side, the one gsr stock wheel was messed up... I sold the other three already..sorry... I still have stock oem rear and front bumper. gsr tailights, The whole interior, hood, headlights, glass all the way around, Brake booster and master cylinder...and a whole lo of stuff...That needs to go..sorry..... Cheap Cheap Cheap.......

Kept Or sold....

gsr wheels 50.00 for 3/w tires sold
original wing $30.00 sold
b18c1 engine complete with tranny <--I kept
Cluster<--I kept
Rear disk Brakes w/ suspension- $50.00 sold
whole front suspension $30.00 sold today
side Mirrors $20.00 both sold

what color is the interior ? if its the same color as mine i might be interested in the middle console thingy where the e-brake goes in

thanks

Originally posted by Eskie@Oct 30 2004, 04:01 AM
what color is the interior ? if its the same color as mine i might be interested in the middle console thingy where the e-brake goes in

thanks
[post=409468]Quoted post[/post]​

Ha..I dont know what color is your interior but That center console (tingy) is black....I'll shoot some pics and email them to you if you want......PM me...Make offer

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 30 2004, 06:47 AM
im gonna want those seats if theyre black
[post=409479]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry the seats are not black... They are like a greyish with little girly lines or something in the middle...lol...I dont know..But Like I said they are not black.......

sorry.

Originally posted by hybridracer504@Oct 30 2004, 12:04 PM
can i get sum pics of the seats and do u still have the radiator fans...i need those...how much u want fo it...o can u send the pics to stinky504@aol.com
[post=409532]Quoted post[/post]​

coming right Up with the Pics......One minute please...! ;)

Picture014.jpg

Originally posted by Eskie@Oct 30 2004, 04:01 AM

thanks
[post=409468]Quoted post[/post]​

Picture020.jpg

Originally posted by jdmgsr99civic@Oct 30 2004, 01:35 PM
i am interested in the front and rear disc brake setup.. if wou would send some pics and a price i would appreciate it
[post=409586]Quoted post[/post]​

Read...Its has already been sold...
sorry everything is going preeeetty quickk..Not just online...People around my area...too

Originally posted by adidas_man@Oct 30 2004, 11:46 PM
how much for the master cylinder, brake booster and proportioning valve shipped to Whiteman AFB, MO  65305??
[post=409749]Quoted post[/post]​

Back