gsr radio in delsol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18bdelsolt

will a stock cd player from a 97 gsr fit in a 94 del sol? I am having trouble finding a stock delsol cd player, I have had my car broken into 4 times in 3 months and would hope that if i have a stock radio it wouldnt happen again! any help would be appreciated! thanks!

I believe it should just make sure you get the code to the deck that you have to enter when you disconnect the battery, or you will be paying Acura $100 bucks like I had to.

thanks alot, but i just lost the auction on ebay for it! it went for $61!!!! he did have the code and everything with it though. i have also been through the finding the code from the dealer thing, when i bought my car the radio was off. I know that a 92-96 prelude will fit also.Well thanks again and if you know where i can get one i would be your slave for a day!

all honda's and acruas from like 88+ use the same plug for the radio as far as I know. As long as they are the same size, it will work.

As for the code. I didn't have mine and the battery died, reseting it. I called up honda and asked how much it would be, and they said 100 bucks. Then I asked if I just took it out myself and brought the radio in, how much it would be. They did it for free :)

Yeah i had the same problem and i just emailed someone that works at honda and they sent me an email back with the code.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Dec 16 2004, 01:31 PM
Honda changed Harnesses at 98 and up..
[post=433203]Quoted post[/post]​

yes i was going to say the same.

Back