GSR swap in 99 civic hatch...which header?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lshatch99

Alright i've got a 99 honda civic dx with an obd1 gsr swap in it. I have a apexi ws2 header-back exhaust system on it. My current header on the car is cracked in a few spots and i want to replace it.

I bought a header for it, the header was for a 94+ integra, which i assumed is what i needed but it does not match my exhaust. The flange at the end of the header is not twisted the right direction to meet my exhaust.

My question is which header do i need??

Any help is appreciated!

Solution
You need a header for a b series vtec motor like b16 or itr or gsr.

Some b16-only manifolds might not clear the oil pan, so make sure the model number is for the integra as well as the civic si and or del sol vtec.

It's possible your exhaust or aftermarket header just isn't made well if it's not lining up, or your hangers are weak causing it to twist.
You need a header for a b series vtec motor like b16 or itr or gsr.

Some b16-only manifolds might not clear the oil pan, so make sure the model number is for the integra as well as the civic si and or del sol vtec.

It's possible your exhaust or aftermarket header just isn't made well if it's not lining up, or your hangers are weak causing it to twist.

Solution
Back