gsr swap?????into 94 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

hey i just put my gsr into my 94 coupe i was told the civic harness would work on the motor but im confused cause it didnt lol and the civic ac mount did not bolt up like i was told and can i get a bracket or something for the throttle cable???

What year is the motor? If it is 96+ than no, you need to use a 96+ GSR harness. Or swap your injectors onto it, and get an OBD I distributor, then wire up the IAB. I don't know who told you the Civics AC mount would work, but they lied. You need to use one from a CRV, or the P54 one from the DelSol to keep AC, if you don't keep it, any B series one will work. As far as the bracket, why don't you get the GSR throttle cable? Or make a bracket.

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Mar 26 2005, 11:14 PM
:search:
[post=479205]Quoted post[/post]​

hey thanks but i did search nic
e try though dick

ok now that u pissed me of no info for u

ok on a serious note

use your harnees you will have to extend wires to make them fit

not sure what bracket is for the ac if you search i know we have talked about it before i think it is del sole

and you will have to make a mount for you throttle cable to use your stock cable

so now that you are done talking poo hope this helps and all this info is in the search catagory

Back