GSR swap project stalled...lack parts... please help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dragonswap

Hi all!

Last summer I started a project to swap in a b18C GSR with LSD tranny in place of a 15b in my 1993 JDM Sol. I got the engine and the tranny, but I am stuck for the other parts, though.

After a long lookaround it seems I'm missing the following:

1) b series axles (hasport?)
2) dohc del sol shift linkage (found on passworjdm.com for $199)
3) b series mount (found on hasport.com together with shift linkage)
4) driver side a/c mount (found on hasport.com as well)
5) clutch assembly (!!!) (found on many sites)
6) flywheel (!!!) (found on many sites)
7) lower part of b18C GSR header, along with the rest of the exhaust system
8) primary shaft (WTF is it, anyway??)
9) larger front disc brakes/brake assy

Can you guys think of anything else? Can anyone help me located all this stuff in the US? I am based outside of the US (Russia) so its difficult for me to source parts from several different vendors.

Ideally perhaps someone could help me put a list of items I need and assemble one package which I could get my US-based agent to pick up and pay for?

Any suggestions/ideas welcome. THANKS!!

as for the primary shaft, it is called a half shaft. I have the halfshaft, clutch, flywheel and shift linkage. im in denver , so pm me if you want any of that.

you would have to ship to russia to get him that stuff.

Dude how in the muthasucki'n hell do you forget all that shit.

Put the B18C on a scooter...............oh wait but youll probably forget the scooter.

Gee, you guys are an awfully helpful lot, aren't you? :) Thanks for the useless commments.

I was hoping that the guy that brought the stuff in for me from Japan knew his hondas (that's what he told me, anyhow), and would get the full package, or as full as can be. At least with the clutch, flywheel and other bits and pieces that should come with the motor. Turned out not quite the way I thought it'd be.

As for the Hasport items if they can ship to you, that would work out perfect.

As for the exhuast manifold, just get a header for the car cheap one on Ebay and throw out the rest of the manifold your looking at 100-200 bucks for decent header dont bother looking at the 50 dollar special ones they might fall apart on you, your stock exhuast would work fine and should bolt up.

best bet is to get on ebay and source alot of these parts just check out and make shure they can ship out to you.

dont worry about the brakes right now, stick with finishing the swap

Back