gsx-r 1000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And people don't understand why I say RUN hahahahhaha

I wonder if that was in MPH or KMH HHhmmmmm

either way thats a great video =)

i think its kmh, the top speed is around 140 i guess..does it add up? im too tarded to try to convert it haha

That is awesome, I wish that I had the balls to go that fast, I don't think that I do.

that was definitely mph! Did you notice what gear he was in and what is rpms were? If he was in top gear and at like 10k, he would be at like 260kph, unless he had some HUGE sprocket on the rear; in which case he would be wheeling the entire ride. Also notice his lean angle going around that turn at like 50mph; it seems to match the amount of lean that I am at going at a turn around that fast/

Originally posted by lowandslow@Jun 3 2004, 04:35 PM
i think its kmh, the top speed is around 140 i guess..does it add up? im too tarded to try to convert it haha

LOL 140? hahahahaha I think my 599cc bike will do 140mph in 3rd gear ok ok maybe 4th =) hahahaha

definately MPH.Those bikes are FAST!!! Rode A friend of Mines Like that!!!

oh yea...i guess i cant read as well as do math in my head. i was reading a review cuz i wasnt sure, it read 'before you know it you are at a speed of 140+'...i thought it read 'top speed'. it sounded oddly low to me...my bad

Dude, that was fast as shit. Am i the only person who noticed a cop in the vid? If thats the case that dude really has some cojones. I could be mistaken though.

Originally posted by daemonkron@Jun 3 2004, 08:33 PM
Dude, that was fast as shit. Am i the only person who noticed a cop in the vid? If thats the case that dude really has some cojones. I could be mistaken though.

The video is called see-ya-cop.wmv

no I have no idea what you're talking about, theres a cop in that video?

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jun 3 2004, 08:42 PM-->
daemonkron
@Jun 3 2004, 08:33 PM

The video is called see-ya-cop.wmv

no I have no idea what you're talking about, theres a cop in that video?

yes there is a cop...at exactly 30 seconds into the video..look to the left

mine'll do 72 in first. lol. damn cops, all causein problems. lol

Back