Guess who just bought a 95 Integra...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes it does and I have all of the wiring diagrams and stuff I need to do the conversion. Like I said I'll do a complete write-up on it to cover any issues someone would run into.

Update:

So I have been blasting and painting some small parts for the swap and opened up the transmission to count the teeth on the gears to make sure of what transmission it is and to see if there was anything that needed to be replaced before I start on the swap. The outside of the case looks like it's been sitting out of a car for a while. When I looked inside though, this thing is brand new as if they rebuilt it and never put it in the car. All of the bearings look new, the synchros don't look like they have ever been used and the magnet was pretty clean. Oh, and it's a S80 LS transmission. Now that everything checks out and I have all the parts I need it's time for the trans swap.

A concept drawing that I made for the Integra. Right now I have it broken down waiting to build a garage so I can rebuild it. I tore it down then moved and so now the car has to wait. :( No worries though, I'll get it back together in the next year and a half or so. I'll be starting a thread for my garage when I start building it then when I start getting the stuff for the car I'm going to make a new build thread for it.
integra.JPG

I am going to paint it blue but I'm not actually going to put any graphics on it or anything.

so, you're going with laguna seca blue pretty much

06280916181.jpg

06280914222.jpg

I was leaning more towards Bayside Blue. I would need to match the color in the software and I'm just a little too lazy for that so I just picked that color because it was already there. :p

leahcam053.jpg

Edit: kinda like this

I was leaning more towards Bayside Blue. I would need to match the color in the software and I'm just a little too lazy for that so I just picked that color because it was already there. :p
Bayside Blue? The Bayside Tigers were red....

Sidenote- I really like Laguna Seca on a DC. Hmmm...

Lol, I know but if you notice on the status bar that computer isn't online and I was being lazy. :p

Back