Guitar Solo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Well just like the title says, what's your favorite guitar solo? I've got a few...

Ozzy (Rhodes) - Mr. Crowley
Metallica - One
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
Led Zeppelin (Jimmy Page) - Dazed and Confused

that one song on What About Marry. the guy in the tree....lol :mullet:

Dave Mathews and Tim Renolds..."The Stone". theres not realy a lead but his riff is like one.

Metallica - Pulling Teeth, the bass solo that cliff burton plays on this track is god damn amazing.

Phish - Divided Sky

Grateful Dead - Friend of the Devil,Watchtower, Stella Blue

Any damn song by Jimmy Hendrix
Anything Carlos Santana

ahh didnt read your post all the through...just saw middle part of what u wrote. anyways thats my fave bass solo of all. it was also used in a video game a LONNNGGG time ago. forgot what game but it was a driving game

Randy Rhodes - Dee
Zaak Wylde - Ozzy's Live and Loud Tour CD, solo break
Jerry Cantrel - Them bones
Jerry Cantrel - Damn that River
Jerry Cantrel - We Die Young
Jerry Cantrel - Rotten Apple
Jerry Cantrel - Bleed the Freak
Dimebag Darrell - Goddamn Electric
Dimebag Darrell - The Sleep

there's tons more....

there's a solo in that song? lol

I hate oasis. their music is kinda ok for what it is--- but they just come off as snobby fucks who i'd probably beat up if i went to high school with

the beginning part of Yankee Rose by David Lee Roth where Steve Vai makes the guitar sound like its talking.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 21 2003, 10:53 PM
the bass solo Cliff Burton (R.I.P) did on the Kill 'Em All album is my fave

anastiesha/pulling teeth

the slow past in the begining is anastiesha, pulling teeth is the fast part at the end

also anything off the "puppetts" album rules

Carlos Santana, anything from him is awesome, I just downloaded Evil Ways LOL, song is probably older than I am. LOL :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 22 2003, 04:24 AM
there's a solo in that song? lol

I hate oasis. their music is kinda ok for what it is--- but they just come off as snobby fucks who i'd probably beat up if i went to high school with

I saw Oasis at Wembley Stadium in London,England. they fucking rocked.

it's us Americans who just don't understand the UK culture.
which alot of the Oasis songs make reference to. Since I work with a company that
has a facility in the UK I'm a little more intune with there society.

Back