guys I need help with my b16a2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EMMlTT

89 crx siR
Well, I just bought a motor a b16a2 and im am compleatly rebuilding it from the ground up. The only problem is I know nothing, and right now I have no car till the damn thing is done. First money is no object, I just bought my whole top end from skunk 2, every part down to the "t" it's all skunk 2 pro series. The big problem is my bottom end. I bought 8:1 pistons, I have a great stock crank and eagle h-beam rods. The only reason I bought thoes pistons was because I thought they were good for turbo, all the local kids said "dude buy low compression pistons". So I did, but now that i've been on here I see nobody with that low compression. !!!!!! I want to run only 5lb-to15lbs of boost and I want a REALLY reliable car/dailydriver!!!!!!!, But want to race my brains out on the weekend? PLease help what compression pistions should I buy.

EMMlTT said:
Well, I just bought a motor a b16a2 and im am compleatly rebuilding it from the ground up. The only problem is I know nothing, and right now I have no car till the damn thing is done. First money is no object, I just bought my whole top end from skunk 2, every part down to the "t" it's all skunk 2 pro series. The big problem is my bottom end. I bought 8:1 pistons, I have a great stock crank and eagle h-beam rods. The only reason I bought thoes pistons was because I thought they were good for turbo, all the local kids said "dude buy low compression pistons". So I did, but now that i've been on here I see nobody with that low compression. !!!!!! I want to run only 5lb-to15lbs of boost and I want a REALLY reliable car/dailydriver!!!!!!!, But want to race my brains out on the weekend? PLease help what compression pistions should I buy.

Just put thoughs pistons in and get a big turbo and turn it way up should be fine lol

Back