"guy's Night Out"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
8 friends and i decided to go 4x4ing tonight... had my car, 90 accord, 2002 golf 1.8T, 94 toyota half ton? and a mid 90's geo tracker.. and no, i didn;t go off road, left my car in a parking lot near by.

on the way there, the golf decided to blow its transmission, i.e. could not get into any gear but first, when was in first, let clutch all the way out and the engine didn't labor at all..

toyota truck decided to overheat on the freeway..

we let the toyota cool, then back on the way, minus the golf.. park my car, hop in the toyota's bed and go 4x4ing, found a flat, clear space and made a bondfire.. had marshmellows.. i decided to start a marshmellow war :lol: in which i proceeded to step on 2 *one on either shoe* and got the gum on shoe affect.. went "rallying" in the tracker.. he took a corner, got sideways, and hit a bush.. 3" stick in the tire.. after that we decided to go home..

on the way home, v6 mustang tried to race me, *auto* and i proceeded to kick his ass :)

that was pretty much it... the golf had 12xxx miles on it when the tranny let go.. owner was pissed to say the least. he was in front of me, on the way there, and i smelled clutch burning *doing 70*so he goes into the far right lane.. i hear him rev it up and try to drop a gear, but i just hear him rev and not accelerate..

overall it was fun, aside from the golf breaking down and the flat tire, and the overheating... my accord was the only car that didn't have a problem, so i just had to rub it in ;) :D

Golf's tranny didn't break. the driver smoked the clutch, sounds like.

As for the otehr vehicle problems, those are also driver idiocy. :p

me and jeeef went 4x4'ing last night as well, we on the other hand do it aggressively

lets just say that the jeep was on an incline about

yAH

__________/
jeep was here
_________ /
________ /
________/
______/

it would have flipped if it werent for 4Lo

:)

hehe

Werd, that shit was pretty scary being on that incline like that staring striaght up at the sky. I am glad I didn't take my truck down there. I am pissed because there is no fucking mud on my truck. :(

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 24 2003, 05:26 AM
Golf's tranny didn't break. the driver smoked the clutch, sounds like.

well, he couldn't get into reverse, and when he put it in gear, he could let the clutch out completely. with our the engine laboring at all. at 12000 miles, i didn;t think there was anything he could have possibly done to blow out the clutch

Back