H&R / Eibach / Neuspeed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

I have Tokico HP shocks/struts and was looking for some lowering springs for a civic. I want about a 1.75 inch drop in the front and around a 1.5 inch drop in the back. H&R sports offers this application. I have also seen that Eibach offers 1.8 inch drop all around and Neuspeed offers something similar. What do you recommend? By the way, I read the previous thread on lowering springs but I dont think he included Eibach or H&R.
Thanks in advance.

I've got the neuspeed sport springs and accomplished what you're after about a 1.7" drop all around

do the ground control adjustable springs (coilovers) fit Tokico HP (Blue's)?

I no longer have any love left for H&Rs. I'm sick and tired of the bumpy ride already, and I have my KYB AGXs set on 1/1. I give up. On a concrete highway with expansion joints or cracks, the ride is annoying as hell. I'm gonna try some Neuspeed eventually as they're supposed to have a little more supple ride.

Too it might be that I removed my rear seat and the back half of the interior and the spare tire. That's like I dunno a hundred or so pounds removed from the rear, which is probably making it worse. :) And it's too bad that a lot of the roads out here in Chicago are in such horrible shape. The one that I take to get to my job every day is like a fucking dirt road in India. It's more holes than blacktop. :laugh: BTW I do love the way the car is otherwise, and most of the time the tautness of the suspension feels good. Incidentally I just installed the GSR strut bar I got for a dollar on ebay today, and it really did give a noticeable improvement as far as body roll in corners. Best $19 (with shipping) I've spent.

i had the neuspeed sport springs on one of my cars for about a year and they give the 1.75 you are wanting and the ride was real good. oh and they were on kyb shocks. I would say go with the neuspeed's for sure

Back