h22 96 accord simple things need help?????l swapped motor over to obd2 crank position

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamatt

l swapped motor over to obd2 crank position sensors and all. but l ran into dizzy being different dunno how to fix besides hard wire them or butt connect? and intermediate shaft from accord cant get axle nut onto w/o stretching axle? also doing auto-5speed swap any help?

ok, so with the axle issue first.....which side axle, if im correct since you are saying intermediate shaft im going with the driver side. Now with the driver side axle, they ARE DIFFERENT FOR AUTO AND MANUAL as for as i know, so if you are doing that conversion, you have to use the other axle for that transmission, i think the axle that goes in the trans on the passanger side is the same for auto and manual. if the wiring on the distributor does not match the engine wiring here is what i would do, if the wiring harness you are using is obd2 then go and pick up a obd2 distributor from autozone, and see if the clips match and clip in, if they do not, just bring it back and return it, so either way, your issue is fixed or just lost a few minutes out of your life, but obviously if the wiring harness is obd1 which it shouldnt be get obd1 distributor 93-95 is obd1 for h22a at pep boys but autozone it is 94 and 95 96 and up is obd1......hope this helped

Back