H22 Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtechH23

:D :D i would like to talk to someone that has done this swap not hear say i wrench race and ride i have owned 25 hondas currently own 6 crazy i know but u have to be loyal to something i pick honda acura thats all ill mention here iam not trying to come off harsh but i have all the stuff i think ill need
i have what my freinds call a honda heaven i call it hard work and money i have done some s.s. in my day saying that i know ill open up some s t but i would like to find street pounding hondas true to life pics people cars no hype if noone replys ill post pics of mine at my soon to be announced website ill save that and alllllllllloooot more for a later post

man iam not trying to b an ass but i have been in your shoes big block s10 i do have pics of iam older than alot of the average honda nuts and a factory 2.2 in a 92 hatch will eat your lunch i said ill post pics when iam done iam not dumb i can smallblock your s10 in 3 days they are easy to do every body has them who do u know that has done a 2.2 crx ??? and to be honest is a2.2/2.3 that runs and has with 100 shot 4 a year i try to have my sh t together before i open my biggggg mouth

i have an h22 CRX that i just finished and im going to make a webpage soon but i dont have the time..but i have a grip oif pics that i still need to upload to my pc..h22 bubble back hatches cant even begin to hang with my CRX and for some reason or another i handle way better then them..i ran my buddies h22 hatch and i took him by about 2 or 3 cars (i havent seen the video yet) and all i have on my h22 is intake and exhaust he has intake header exhaust VAFC cam gears and he ran open header and yet he still couldnt hang..only diff in the h22's mine is JDM type s and his is an american h22, but all the bolt ons he has and open header should make up the power difference and yet he still see's my taillights....i know im in the hi 12's becasue i ran my buddies TT supra and he runs mid 12's and i was right next to him the whole time we ran from a 40 roll, but he got me fr0m a stop cuz i couldnt hook up..once i get traction bars and good suspension a header a vafc and better slicks im going to take my car to the track here by my house and hopefully il see some hot times off the bottle....

I don't know man, the USDM Ludes only came with 190-195 horses depending on the year. The JDM Type S same with 220 horses, a little more torque, and an LSD. Plus, if he's just running the VAFC without any dyno tuning, he could actually be hindering performance instead of helping it.

Back