h22 going to into a 94 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

herdt721

heres the deal im currently saving money for an h22 swap into my 94 hatch. the motor im looking at is an h22 out of a 92 - 96 prelude. comes with motor, tranny, clutch, flywheel, half shaft, starter and a ecu. my biggest concern is wirring. which ecu would be better for the swap? the d15's p06 (its a dx btw) with a flash or can i get the p13 to work right. sorry if it kinda sounds retarted in some way, first swap, and i really dont wanna go with a b series.

dude don't waste your time and money. Yon can get better results if you get a b18 rebuilt. Besides, wireing harness will have to be changed and other things. STAY WITH THE B SERIES!

dude don't waste your time and money. Yon can get better results if you get a b18 rebuilt. Besides, wireing harness will have to be changed and other things. STAY WITH THE B SERIES!

If you're going to make a statement like this, then please back it up with some facts. Because the FACT is, a stockish H22 swap in a Civic will beat a stockish B18 swap in a Civic. If you're going to start introducing other factors, like engine building, or boost, then you need to make mention of that...

now i know that an h22 is more expensive and more of a hassle than a b18 turbo, i would rater go h22 but if the b18 is more along the lines of pull out my old engine and drop it in and the ecu is easier to work with, then that just seems the smart way to go.

Requires engine, trans, ECU, shift linkage, 94+ Integra axles, Motor Mount kit and 94+ Integra GS-R wiring harness. But the big question is what are your goals. How is you knowledge on motor swaps and fabrication. Someone correct me if I am wrong but dont you have to drill holes in order to mount the shifter cable unless you go H2B? Either way you go good luck on the swap. I had a B18c in a 95 coupe and it was a blast. Wanted to go H22 in my 94 hatch but went B16a instead. A littler easier in my eyes for me.

Back