H22 in 94 civic project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Da Hatch

Hello everyone I am trying to get this project done by summer time. i already have a h22 types with lsd .Also got a 94 civic hatch so i guess the big part is out the way. I have been looking on here and reading a lil.The mounts and axle i want to get are hasport because I read they are the best.Where is the best place to get the mounts and axle.so is there any thing else i will need to get for this to be done. o yeah I have onmi power on the way for the car so thats the susp part out the way. I want to paint my car like s2k red or milano red something like that, what color Track R rims would u think look better silver - gunmetal etc.
Thanks;)

u said that u cars is foing to be red milano...mine is just like urs...the only difference is that is coupe 93 ex. my rims are 14 silver... they are stock from honda but are cool...becuase are special editions i think silver or gunmetal will be tight...

h22 im just about to do that swap but im doing some research cuz i dont know if i should hook up my d16z6 and then turbo it or just go straight to the h22 swap and then turbo with 9psi and get 250 whp...:confused:

what would be the best clutch and flywheel to get for my h22 and where is the best place to buy them online.

I am about to get my mounts and axles real soon.So I got some questions.Are Innovative mounts and axles worth buying. If not where would be the best place to buy hasport mounts and axles or whatever you think will be best.

I got an exedy stage 1 clutch and flywheel package for a really good deal on ebay. If you are going to run close to stock power levels I highly recommend. It feels like stock, and has been proven to be reliable.

just order my swap mount and axles from inv billet mounts and axles.and i might have a dc sport header for sale or trade once i swap.looking for another header or a clutch maybe a ecu.

I'm sorry not been on here for a while...Not to sound like an a$$ or nothing but try yahoo search and see if you can find a how-to, When i done mine i seen plenty for EG's.What ever you do, do not buy a Fidanza 8lb flywheel with f1 clutch from Gripforce. That's what i got, I had to modify the flywheel bolt holes to make it fit, the clutch is rough as hejj and don't grab very good

iwannt to do the same swapon a hatch or coupe 1992 1995 but i was looking on hasport for the mounts and axles and its like 1000 only for these anyone knows where can i findthe cheaper thanks

Back