h22 in a crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

87crxracer

i have a 87 crx will a h22 go it to the engine bay
i know that it will requrie some cutting but i wonder if anyone had done this befor

dude, you need to get a clue and read on this website

what is this the 2nd or 3rd question regarding a motor swap...

do you have any idea what you;re going for? what your budget is?
do you have any idea how hard it would be to do a swap in an 87 hf?

like i said yesterday, seriously reconsider before you dump money into your 87... you will regret it just like i do now...

and READ, don;t just post questions...

you wanna know if you can bolt an H22 in, go check hasport.com as they are the ones making the mount kits... if they have the kit, then it can be done

Well, anything can be done with enough money and time. but the real question is not can it fit, but is it worth it?

You probably have some reading to do. It is "easier" to swap a h22 into an `88 on up, not that its all that much better from there. You need custom mounts, convert the car over to whatever obd(x) that motor uses, vtec, axels, is that car auto or stick, make modifications to the engine bay. The h22 adds alot more weight and you usually will sacrifice alot of handling. There are cheaper and better motors imo for the application. But if you got cash, go ahead :)

Back